A truly unique west coast experience, everyday
Royal Bay is a master-planned community, bordered by 1.3km of waterfront on the Colwood Peninsula. The Meadow at Royal Bay offers Heritage inspired single-family homes in an amenity-rich community like no other. A remarkable waterfront community that combines quality housing with unimpeded access to the splendors of Royal Bay.
The Meadow is Royal Bay's neighbourhood originated around the beautiful Meadow Park, where you will find interconnected walking trails for the all the outdoor lovers. The Meadow also hosts Royal Bay Secondary School with two magnificent playing fields making it the WestShore's finest new home development.
Quality Construction & Exteriors
• Engineered floor joist system and roof trusses
• Foundation protection spray to all basement exterior concrete walls
• 9ft main floor
• Prefinished fibre cement siding, engineered wood batten corners or textured finish acrylic stucco where applicable
• Aluminum soffits, eavestroughs, downspouts, & comb face spruce fascia where applicable
• Roof is asphalt shingles or as per developer requirements
•. Exterior wood painted two coats
• Front attached 8' garage doors painted as per architectural requirements
• Poured concrete (broom finish) front walks, approximately 3’0” wide
• Vinyl windows with dual pane high-performance low emissivity glass, excluding basement windows and patio or entry doors
• Laned and Front Garage Collections are Built Green Certified
Insulation & Drywall
• R-20 wall and R-40 roof insulation.
• All walls covered with a 6 mil. polyurethane and caulked
• Painted ceilings in all finished areas
• Walls and ceilings of attached garages will be insulated and drywalled
• Detached garages do not have insulation, drywall or paint
• Designer selected tile flooring in mudrooms, bathrooms, and laundry rooms, laminate flooring in main floor kitchen/dining/living/den areas, and carpet flooring on staircase and upstairs bedroom/haIIway/closet/loft areas
• Wire shelving in closets and pantry
• Painted MDF baseboards and casing
• Sherwin Williams Origami White wall and trim paint Door hardware is satin chrome finish and includes hinges
• Stub walls finished with paint grade MDF cap Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
Heating, Plumbing & Electrical
• Active HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator)
• Two exterior weatherproof plugs on ground fault circuit breaker
• High-efficiency furnace (96% single stage)- includes one programmable thermostat with summer fan switch and drip humidifier
• All bathrooms to be on one ground fault circuit breaker
• Christmas light soffit plug with separate switch
• 200 amp service with copper wiring
• Direct wire smoke & carbon monoxide detectors to be installed as per BC Building Code
• Roof ready for solar panel installation
• Motion switches to pantry (where applicable on plan)
Kitchens, Bathrooms & Laundry
• Maple cabinets with choice of cabinet stain and style
• Engineered stone countertops in kitchen and laminate countertops in bathrooms
• Full height kitchen backsplash
• Kitchen under-mount sink with pull-down faucet
• Designer selected pedestal sink in powder room
• Mirrors over countertop in bathrooms are full length of vanity top and up to 40" high.
• Stainless steel Whirlpool energy star kitchen appliances
• White Whirlpool energy star front-loading washer & dryer
• Interior selections are chosen in the design center at the HomeStore
The Meadow is Royal Bay's first uniquely designed neighbourhood that offers a variety of home styles to suit everyone. Built-around the beautiful Meadow Park that offers accessible walking trails, natural play structures and water features.
Royal Bay is a master-planned, seaside community. Its breathtaking location offers a rare chance to live in a community situated on the edge of the coast with spectacular views to the Olympic Mountain range including Mount Baker and the twinkling lights of Victoria’s iconic inner harbour.
Royal Bay will provide the best of all worlds: with natural, wild pathways meandering through the neighbourhoods, generous bike paths, parks, a future neighbourhood centre, in-community retail for all the necessities, the newly completed Royal Bay Secondary School and a future elementary school.
To learn more about the community of Royal Bay please visit RoyalBay.ca
The Home Store
The Home Store
Visit the HomeStore for more information
Tuesday - Sunday
11am - 5pm