Fresh Modern Living
Located near the shores of Royal Bay, these charming, coastal-inspired townhomes are part of a neighbourhood designed for a family-forward lifestyle.
West Commons offers contemporary, open concept living that lets you make the most of time spent with family and friends. The quality features and finishes provide style, convenience, and worry-free living. Find your future on Southern Vancouver Island.
• Your choice of two interior colour schemes: ˝Drift˝ or ˝Tide˝ professionally selected by Navo Design Inc.
• Sleek 12˝x24˝ tile flooring on the ground level entrance
• High-quality European-made laminate flooring throughout the main living areas
• Upper-level bedrooms and stairs feature durable and comfy carpeting
• Open and spacious 9’ ceilings on the main floor with bright windows
• Convenient powder rooms on the main floor
• Walls, baseboards, headers, and casing all painted with high quality, low VOC paint
• Modern shaker-style painted main kitchen cabinets and stained island cabinets with polished chrome cabinet pulls
• All doors and drawers installed with soft-closing hardware
• Beautiful full height tiled surround on the kitchen wall illuminated by under cabinet lighting
• Polished engineered stone countertops
• 30˝ extended single bowl undermount sink
• High-quality single handle polished chrome faucet
• High-efficiency and gourmet stainless steel appliance package, with gas range
• Recessed pot lighting to illuminate the kitchen comfortably
• All ensuites come with acrylic rectangular shower base framed with tempered glass and accompanying chrome handle
• Sleek and modern 60˝x30˝ acrylic drop-in tubs in the second level baths with tile surround
• Modern shaker-style painted cabinets with polished chrome cabinet pulls
• All bathrooms feature sleek 12˝x24˝ tile flooring
• High-pressure and long-lasting laminate countertops
• Polished chrome bath hardware, faucets, and trim packages
• High-efficient, low water consumption toilets
• USB outlets located in the kitchen for your everyday technological needs
• Easy and flexible white wire shelving in closets, pantry and linen closets.
• Motion sensor to navigate through your pantry with ease
• Upper-level high-effciency washer and dryer provides close proximity to bedrooms
• Hot water on demand
• Rear second floor patios with privacy fencing
• Attractive and playful outdoor green space including lush deciduous and coniferous foliage, benches and play structures for your little ones
at Royal Bay
Nestled in Royal Bay you will find West Commons. Located just steps from future retail West Commons will be a place for the young and young at heart. Make yourself at home and enjoy the community garden and picnic area.
Royal Bay is a master-planned, seaside community of uniquely designed neighbourhoods. Its breathtaking location offers a rare chance to live in a community situated on the edge of the coast with spectacular views to the Olympic Mountain range including Mount Baker and the twinkling lights of Victoria’s iconic inner harbour.
Royal Bay will provide the best of all worlds: with natural, wild pathways meandering through the neighbourhoods, generous bike paths, parks, a future neighbourhood centre, in-community retail for all the necessities, the newly completed Royal Bay Secondary School and a future elementary school.
To learn more about the community of Royal Bay please visit RoyalBay.ca
Visit the HomeStore for more information
Tuesday - Sunday
11am - 5pm