From time to time, GableCraft Homes has an existing inventory of stunning brand-new homes available for immediate sale. No waiting 7 to 9 months! We are proud to announce that for a limited time, they are featuring a wide inventory of beautiful move-in ready homes in several communities across Royal Bay in beautiful Victoria.
You might have seen or heard the term Quick Possession Homes for sale … but what exactly does a Quick Possession home actually mean?
Well, they are homes that are either move-in sooner or inventory homes that are already completed or nearing completion. From time to time, GableCraft Homes has an existing inventory of beautiful brand-new homes available for immediate sale. No waiting 7 to 9 months!
Here are a few reasons why a Quick Possession home just might be the right choice for you:
1) Convenience: Save time! This is a great advantage for those homebuyers who are relocating or need a new home fast because a Quick Possession home is ready when you are. There is little to no construction scheduling or waiting involved; if there is it is usually only a matter of a few months wait time.
2) Move-in ready: What you see is what you get. For some people, buying a new home sight unseen can be rather daunting, especially for first-time homebuyers. When you buy a Quick Possession home, you can touch and see the quality of the finishes. There are no surprises because you know exactly what you are purchasing. Having said that, sometimes, depending on the stage of construction, there is a window of opportunity to do a little customization. Just talk to one of our friendly GableCraft Homes staff to find out what possibilities exist to personalize your Quick Possession home.
3) Great incentives/upgrades: one of the best perks – besides moving in sooner – are the incentives and upgrades that may be included with a Quick Possession home. Those upgrades could incorporate fancier fixtures, cabinets and flooring, which all add up to more value for your purchase price and a better resale advantage in the future. It could also mean a discount on the purchase price.
4) Set Prices: If you are on a tight budget or concerned about overruns and need to know exactly what you will pay; Quick Possession homes are the perfect answer. Knowing upfront precisely how much your new home will cost and be assured that they won’t go over budget, can go a long way to alleviate a lot of the stress of buying a new home.
5) Peace of Mind: Like any other GableCraft Homes purchase, your Quick Possession home is still covered under our comprehensive warranties. Now, isn’t that reassuring?
With a limited number of homes available this is your chance to own your very own turnkey dream home in 2020!
Click here to view available Quick Possession homes – excellent opportunity that we believe you won’t want to miss!
Meet Tanya, Area Manager at GableCraft Homes. Tanya works with her team member Brendan to help buyers with Single Family Homes and Townhomes.
Tanya is a Real Estate Advisor with Engel & Volkers Westshore. She understands and values the personal relationships created with clients, and will aim to ensure you feel at ease and educated throughout the entire buying process. “Charismatic with a genuine and caring approach to life” is how clients and co-workers describe the Edmonton born Realtor who grew up on Vancouver Island. Tanya spent 14 years in Vancouver growing her passion for all things ‘real estate and design’.
Prior to Real Estate, Tanya studied Psychology at UVIC. Tanya’s career in Real Estate began 11 years ago when she joined a Real Estate Investment Firm after working as a Regional Sales Manager for a telecommunications company. While licensed as a Realtor Tanya took on clients for renovation projects which further led her desire to learn more about Building and Design. Tanya enrolled in BCIT’s program for Architectural and Structural Technology, certifying her as a Draftsman.
Lastly, Tanya is fueled by the love of her friends and family; she and her husband Sean have two wonderful boys, Noah (8) and Jacob (4) who are her true passion. Her flair for life and enthusiastic personality paired with her strong knowledge of the industry makes working alongside her very enjoyable.
A life-long resident of Vancouver Island, Brendan got his Real Estate licence and began working with 460 Realty at the age of 19, prior to which he spent time at UVIC studying for a Bachelor’s of Commerce degree while working on an e-commerce start-up of his own and working alongside friends to grow a now thriving digital marketing agency.
Brendan has always enjoyed assisting buyers from all different backgrounds narrow down their options and believes there is something magical about walking clients through a house for the first time as they imagine themselves living there and making it their home. As a new generation REALTOR®, Brendan brings a fresh, young and technology driven viewpoint to the landscape, efficiently utilizing digital tools to assist buyers locally and abroad. He takes pride in watching Royal Bay grow and making genuine connections with each potential buyer who may want to call such a stunning setting their new home.
Brendan previously played and coached both baseball and hockey. When he’s not working hard for his clients, you can find Brendan visiting his home community of Ladysmith spending time with friends and family, cycling in the Greater Victoria Area or exploring the beauty of Vancouver Island.