3 + Flex
1801 sq. ft.
A Home with Endless Possibilities
With 1801 square feet, the Hendon offers a spacious design and multiple options for configuring your perfect space. A flex room on the main floor and a bonus room with vaulted ceilings upstairs are both great spaces for an office, playroom, TV area and more. The large kitchen, complete with corner pantry and island, flows into the dining area and great room. Upstairs you’ll find a primary bedroom at the front with an ensuite and a walk-in closet, and two additional bedrooms and a main bath at the rear. Stay organized with a large foyer that comes with a bench, a rear mudroom complete with a pantry and a half bath, and an upstairs laundry. An undeveloped 804-square-foot basement offers room for expansion.
All GableCraft homes feature floorplans with customizable options. These photos and virtual tours are designed to provide viewers with a better understanding of this home’s floorplan, but actual finishes may vary.
- Engineered floor joist system and roof trusses
- Foundation protection spray to all basement exterior concrete walls
- 9 ft. main floor and 8 ft. undeveloped basements
- Roof is asphalt shingles
- Vinyl windows with dual pane high-performance low emissivity glass, excluding basement windows and patio or entry doors
- Single-Family Homes are Built Green Certified
- Designer selected vinyl flooring (4A) laminate flooring (4B) throughout the main floor, and carpet flooring on staircase and upstairs bedrooms, hallway and loft areas
- Wire shelving in closets and pantry
- Painted MDF baseboards and casing
- Stub walls finished with paint grade MDF cap
- The ability to personalize your home in the design centre at the HomeStore
Insulation & Drywall
- R-20 wall and R-40 roof insulation
- All walls covered with 6 mil. Polyurethane and caulked
- Painted ceilings in all finished areas
- Walls and ceilings of attached garages will be insulated and drywalled
- Detached garages do not have insulation, drywall or paint
Heating, Plumbing & Electrical
- Active HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator)
- Two exterior weatherproof plugs on ground fault circuit breaker
- High-efficiency furnace (96% single stage), includes one programmable thermostat with summer fan switch and drip humidifier
- All bathrooms to be on one ground fault circuit breaker
- 200 amp service with copper wiring
- Direct wire smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to be installed as per BC Building Code
- Roof ready for solar panel installation
Kitchens, Bathrooms & Laundry
- Textured melamine wood cabinets
- Engineered stone countertops in kitchen and in bathrooms
- Full-height kitchen backsplash
- Kitchen under-mount sink with pull-down faucet
- Designer selected pedestal sink in powder room
- Kitchen Aid Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Electrolux front-loading washer & dryer
- Prefinished fibre cement siding, engineered wood batten corners or textured finish acrylic stucco where applicable
- Aluminum soffits, eavestroughs, downspouts and comb face spruce fascia where applicable
- Exterior wood painted with two coats
- Front attached 8 ft. garage doors painted as per architectural requirements
- Poured concrete (broom finish) front walks
We care about our home products. GableCraft homes combine beauty and function, with little details that make a big difference.
We offer the unique option to pay for your home on a timeline that works for you. Contact us and we’ll get started on a plan.
Personalizing Your Home
Once you have selected your ideal floorplan, you can choose from a number of exciting options to customize your home.